This is a play off of that delicious salad that seems to be everywhere. The Feta Cheese makes this recipe work! I like this appetizer, because it can sit without attention and hold its shape, color, temperature! If you don’t want to bring a crockpot, worry about heating things..this is your appetizer!
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Assembly Time: 15 minutes
Optional refrigerator Time: 1 hour-overnight
- 1 Cup dried sweetened cranberries (or cherries)
- 3 T cherry preserves or cherry all fruit
- 1 package 1/3 fat cream cheese
- 1 Cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1⁄4 Cup chopped green onion
- 1/2 lb sliced deli ham, turkey, or Chicken breast
- 5 large flour tortillas
- Combine first 4 ingredients with an electric mixer
- Divide and spread mixture evenly among tortillas.
- Layer with lunch meat
- Roll up tightly, wrap in plastic and refrigerate at least one hour. I leave the overnight and the stay nicely. Slice with a serrated bread knife so you don’t crush the rolls.
- If you are in a hurry, just roll and slice
- Slice each roll into 12 slices. (beginners..cut in half, cute each half into half..etc!)